It's been a wild couple of weeks lately. But rest assured, we are still working hard to implement everything that is planned.
Today we want to bring you up to date again and show you what we are currently working on.
- Working on iToken collateral deployment.
- Working on permissionless listings.
- Designing security staking vault for permissionless listings.
- Reviewing the cross chain DAO.
- Working on ETH graph improvements.
- Integrated and merged Symbiosis’ cross-chain lending, updated their SDK, and currently testing.
- Working on a new protocol activity section on the statistics page with the latest trading, lending, and borrowing actions.
- Working on a user profile page where useful information will be added over time.
- Deployed geofencing for the US.
- We are on the lookout for new partners/platforms to collaborate with for AMAs, interviews, PRs and so on. (Let us know if there is a platform where you would like to see Ooki.)
- Working on a sensational marketing surprise.
- Working on various articles for Blog/Ookiversity.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your great support over the past weeks. No matter what happens, we will continue. Can't stop - won't stop!
About Ooki Protocol
Ooki is a protocol for margin trading, borrowing, lending and staking enabling the building of Decentralized Applications for lenders, borrowers, and traders to interact with the most flexible decentralized finance protocol on multiple blockchains. Ooki is a fully decentralized, community-run DAO, governed by the community vote for all major changes to the protocol. Ooki users can engage in margin trading with up to 15x leverage using a fully decentralized trading platform.