In case you missed the Ooki Twitter Spaces here is a summary to get you caught up on the latest Ooki updates.
Twitter Spaces Call Recording
If you missed the Ooki Twitter spaces held on September 15th, 2022 you can listen to the call recording. Below is a recap and summary of items discussed during the call.
- Congratulations to the entire Ethereum community for smooth transition and completion of the merge. Eth supply has peaked and will become deflationary following the merge which occurred earlier today.
- Ooki Snapshot Vote.
- Ooki NFT collection description updates.
- Ooki Minimal interest blog post.
- Updating Documentation with itoken contracts.
- Blog post on Perpetual protocol vs spot.
- Update to Optimism grant proposal.
- Binance Live Event (16 Sep, 12pm UTC) with $5,000 worth of OOKI up for grabs.
- Learn2Earn with BSCDaily (22 Sep) with prizes worth $1000 of OOKI.
- Telegram Live Podcast with CCC.io (28 Sep, 4pm UTC) with OOKI and VIP prizes.
- Optimism Grant application.
- iToken as collateral:UI/UX done and tested.
- Working on the trading UI improvements and preparing for limit orders.
- Added Activity tab at Stats page.
- Reduced amount of requests to graph.
- Increased loading speed of Trade History and Latest Activity.
- Deployd interest rates for all chain except ETH.
- Preparing ETH Dao proposal.
- At the same time deploying contracts for itoken-collateral on arbi chain.
- Itoken collateral, testing ui integration.
- Symbiosis integration almost done, testing phase, zapper PR waiting for review.
- Tested ipfs site, works well. it’s left to map to the right domain and automate deployment.
That is all for the Twitter spaces recap and Ooki DAO updates for this week. Join us next time on Ooki Twitter spaces for more news and updates.
About Ooki Protocol
Ooki is a protocol for margin trading, borrowing, lending and staking enabling the building of Decentralized Applications for lenders, borrowers, and traders to interact with the most flexible decentralized finance protocol on multiple blockchains. Ooki is a fully decentralized, community-run DAO, governed by the community vote for all major changes to the protocol. Ooki users can engage in margin trading with up to 15x leverage using a fully decentralized trading platform.